Hello all! Today was arm/back/chest and ab day, and I am sore. Just like before, I am going to list the workout I did with my reps/sets as examples; go at your own pace. As always, if you feel pain, stop performing the exercise. You can also look online for modified versions of the move, alternatives, or explanations/demonstrations.
If you have any suggestions or feedback, all is welcome and very much appreciated. I am sharing my fitness journey in hopes of inspiring and encouraging others to pursue their own health goals.
One thing we do have influence over is our health, so why not build the best you inside and out. It’s a process, but the rewards of confidence, amazement, and knowing you do your best are way worth it.
Below is my upper body/ab workout. Enjoy!
Circuit One: 12 repetitions 2 sets
- Side Arm Raise w/ (two 5 lb) Hand Weights
- Front Row to Shoulder Press w/ (two 5 lb) Hand Weights
- Bent Over Row w/ (two 5 lb) Hand Weights
- Bent Over Side Fly w/ (two 5 lb) Hand Weights
Circuit Two: 2 sets (see below for reps)
- Wide Hammer Curls w/ (two 5 lb) Hand Weights — 12 reps
- Pull-Ups — 2 reps or until exhaustion
- Chin-Ups — 2 reps or until exhaustion
- Windmill — 12 reps (per side!)
- Standing Weighted Twist — 24 (total!)
Personalize this workout by adjusting reps, weight, or sets or even add something new in! However you choose to burn some calories, make sure you enjoy it and listen to your body.
P.S. Sorry I had no music to share today, I finished the last season of New Girl on Netflix! My next workout post will definitely have some beats, and maybe even some photos!